Monday, March 29, 2010

what happen

oh shit..
i don't know what happened to me..
feel fucking no mood now
haizzzzz
i don't know what happened
i hope you can accompany now..
i hope you can hug me now..
i very hope everything can happen now..
but
i no tell you at all..
sometimes..
i don't want express all my feeling to you..
because
i scare you worry
and
i don't want you worry me..

just now went out with you..
i really think a lot.
i told you i had the feeling to cry..
maybe
i think a lot le ba
baby wanna start her study april at KL
i feel worry at all...
but
what can i do..
i just can believe
u will love me..
i believe u all the time..
i never doubt u at all..
so i hope
everything will go smooth..
same as what i think..
my life can without you..
really can't..
but what can i do?
anyone can tell me...~

2 comments:

chian ning said...

she will be back :)

everyone needs to leave~

trust her lar..shin'n eyes won't stare at other boys de :P

shin said...

ya lo.. ya lo

muz believe me ma.. XD