Monday, March 15, 2010

preparing...

i'm preparing go to play later
feel quite blur now because ytd went to lim teh with my members..
YY
Beng and
Jia yee
we at there chat a lot of things...
we chat about study..
love
hate
like
and a lot a lot

whatever..
quite tired because i back home around 12am
today i have to wake up earlier to prepare go out
i hope today will be a nice day
i wish the place won't be crowd due to school holiday was started..
hehe
god bless me.
i believe u
because
u r my god
=)

i don't know what can i do now..
haizz
everyday confusing this question
the important choice in my life that i haven't make
what the hell
=.=
am i too free?
or i don't care so much
well
i really don't know
i just hope my parent will help me to decide.
because
i don't want to worry so much
nowadays
have a lot of courses
and
i don't know i can choose which course
because
i never get detail about the course
nobody can help me
and
i didn't go to edu fair.
i think
this is my fault?
i really don't know
dar
i don't know what can i study
but
i think i mostly study form 6
or straight study university liao de..
hope u will support the decision that i make
okay?
see u later~

No comments: