Tuesday, March 23, 2010

start my work later

i have to start my work later since i on leave almost one week
now
i become lazy lazy and lazy
~
i think i'm not lazy but i'm feel tired at all
~
hope can rest well...
but..
i can't
because
something was made me worried~
aiks..
my sick almost recover le..
thanks god..~
thanks my mum
bring my to clinic and brought me some medicine..
and thanks my dar for take care-ing me..
sunday went to new JJ with dar and her gang..
i knew a new friend that ANDY
he's a friendly guy..
playful and talkactive
lolz
nice guy..
i went there after i work although i feel under the weather.
but
it's ok de la
75% recover le..
night
we went to pandamaran had our dinner
we chit chatting a lot of things
love.
study
result
and
many many
=.=
can't list out
i wish everybody's trouble will go smooth and end as soon as possible..
let everybody be happy and don't be sad~
i hope my trouble things also will end soon..
i believe
god
god bless us
god
u r the best
u r the great~

No comments: