Tuesday, March 9, 2010

what can i do in my future?

i don't know to plan about my future..
i don't know everything..
i never think b4 what should i study
i never think b4 what i want to be in my future..
i didn't worry so much about my future..
because
i hope my life can be more happy without worry a lot of things..
but..
i have to worry too..
because
nobody will help me to do decision in my future.
this is my future but not others
i really blur about my future..
anyone can give me some suggestion?
what can i do now?
=.=
som result coming soon..
but
i didn't to get any information about college
argh
some of my buddies started their course early in the morning
=.=
i'm still dreaming..
i'm still playing
i'm still hang out with friends
i know my life is happy
but
i almost lost my way
i lost a lot of chances..
what can i do?
i have to get ready to do decision about my future..
prepare everything..
i don't want be a useless guy in future..
i want be a useful guy in future..
because of you.
shin
i have to study hard~

3 comments:

b3ng92 said...

Erm,i will suggest you go take accountant de course lo,since your account is quite not bad,and the salary of accountant is quite high also...
or if you trying to 闯,then study business lo...
or 建筑 de also not bad salary de

shin said...

ya lo hor.. dar take acc lo.. i support u de

Fei Fei said...

读书的原则不是为了工钱
读书是为了兴趣
我不想因为工钱而控制我的人身目标
现在
我真的不懂我能读什么
但是
我会在最短的时间内做决定