Thursday, March 4, 2010

oh oh

oh no..
i feel soo tired again
because
i went genting with my bosom buddy and make me fucking angry but i still feeling happy..
nincompoop police was disturb my friend when we on the way back home..
what the fuck is that
he make us waste a lot of time when on the way back
i start argue with the idoit police when he started disturb..
i don't care who is him
i argue with him although he is a fucker police..
he make me reached home around 1am..
he make all of my thing didn't go smooth..
what the hell is him..
nowadays..
i don't believe police anymore
because
i believe majority of police just wanna rasuah when u do any mistake..
he kacau us although we didn't do any mistake
what the hell is this
well
another topic




quite enjoy with my friend at genting
but
we quite rush when we went to genting
we had no enough time no play because we almost 2 only reached genting and we had 7 back to KL
=.=
really suey lor
anyway
we also enjoy at there
we took a lot of photo..
and the photo i post at my facebook profile le
hehe

SPm result is coming soon..
i almost waste my three month after spm
i didn't went to any course after spm
i just busy working working and working
i will feel boring if i didn't go to work
this is because my mum will feel i very kacau when i stay at home
=.=
what reason is this
right?
mum said i very kacau if i stay at home

now..
i don't know what can i study
yesterday was my 1st time chat with YY about study
=.=
it's too late right?
we never talk about study b4
always chatting nonsense when we lim teh-ing
who call him so free
=.=
no need to work..
always call me lim teh
haha
maybe he feel too lonely le
i scare joey will scold me if YY love me
wakakaak
hahaha
whatever
=)

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

haiyo....about study de thing,then should find someone was go the edu fair de mah...then will more useful mah...hehhee
about the joey,i think she wont mind to share de...hahhaa