Wednesday, March 17, 2010

something was happenned ....

something was happenned and make me have to on leave...
i don't know what's going on..
the things happen so sudden..
make me can't accept it..
i don't know how's my life if without you..
i always didn't take care you..
because..
i don't know how to show my love to you..
and now..
you suddenly become like this..
you make me very worry..
you make me going to cry..
i don't know my life will become how if without u..
now i only realize my life need you..
yesterday..
i tried my best to help you..
tried all my energy to help you..
you really make me worry..
i hope everything will be ok..
everything goes smooth..
nothing will disturb our journey..

today
i have to on leave because i want to take care you..
please..
don't make me worry again..
believe me..
~

No comments: