Monday, March 1, 2010

damn tired

i hope i can everyday update my blog..
but
i can't
because
i'm damn busy andmake me very tired
@@
sometimes..
i have no time to rest
how pity am i
=.=
i don't know what's my life going on..
finally
CNY was finished
and
i didn't had any special feeling during CNY
maybe
i'm no childish anymore le ba
i will get spm result after two weeks
i'm worry about it..
because
i spend a lot of time and money to spm
=.=
especially tuition..
i hope i won't disappointed my parent
i hope god bless me and u
=)
okay?
i don't know what will i study after i get my result..
say truthly
i never think b4
i'm confuse..
because
i don't know what can i study
because
i'm not the top in the world
if i study college
will be useful?
i really don't know

and you..
dar..
just go ahead what u want to do.
don't worry..
everything will be okay de..
if parent suggest u go other country study..
i also will support u de..
it's your future
very important to u..
don't worry to much
i don't want to know u worry again lor..
船到桥头自然直
别担心了
为你的未来着想吧
我相信一切都会顺利
别太担心了
我永远都会陪伴着你

2 comments:

shin said...

ok lo.. dar
i got answer le juz tell you.. u oso wil support me,rite? =p

Fei Fei said...

i sure support u de..
don't worry..
i know our thing can go smoothly
don't worry =)