Sunday, March 28, 2010

Report Police

erm...
this few days i also can't fall sleep because of my IC
i lost my IC when wednesday but i friday only realised it..
i start can't fall sleep since friday...
because
i worried about it

yesterday went to KP find my IC
asked the information counter about my IC
but never miracle happened to me
T.T
try went to village asked again..
i really give up after i asked them...
after that
i went to klang report police about my IC lost
~
1st time went to police station..
feel quite gan jiong la
wakao..
=.=
but nothing de la
just report my IC lost
after i finished report..
i feel not so stress compare with b4
because
i feel everything will be ok..
i plan monday go do a new IC and license..
i sure kena high saman de
T.T
waste my money
lolz

after that
went to village had my dinner with my lovely family
'RING RING RING'
my phone was rang
and
i hear it
CS told me
she found my IC in penny's car
argh
~
i can't believe it and feel damn happy
i pray so much to get back my IC
now
miracle was happened
feel happy la although i report police liao
nothing de la
HAHA
thanks god
thanks my friend
thanks cheng syin
thanks penny cause u no find clearly
hahaha
penny
it's ok la
i won't blame u de la
we are friend ma
=D

No comments: