Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nothing special

nothing special case happen today
the only special case was
i had my nap almost 4 hours
=.=
WTH
i really tired..
and
now
i'm full of energy
wakakaka
i wanna save my energy for monday..
hehe

this month keep go out with friend
until midnight only back
lucky
my parent didn't scold me la..
because
my parents are good parents ma
=)
i love them so much not because they didn't scold me..
because they are believe me
they never worry me do anything..
maybe i'm good son?
lolz
sian ka..
i don't know my money left how much
but
i think my money will finish soon..
wakaka
have to work hard again
come mon
=)
enjoy is important than money ma
don't care about money la although i'm poor
hehe..

YOUR mood become better..
i feel happy to know about it..
and
i feel quite sad when u said u can't take the course that u wanna study..
dar
it's ok..
u can study other course de..
u r clever girl..
can study more hard to course..
i believe
u have a good future..
and me..
still lost my way
haven't buy GPS

No comments: