Tuesday, December 1, 2009

what the FUCK!

i just can say what the FUCK
everybody please congratulation to me..
i was dreaming when spm account paper 2
what was i doing?
what the fuck?
it had 5 quesitons..
i did 5 questions..
but...
2 questions are totally wrong..
lost marks?
i hope my idea are correct..
stupid question TPM..
mesin not kos tetap de loh..
walao eh
speechless...
this is the 1st time i can't do well in exam
somemore it was spm paper..
FUCK OFF

what can i do?
my A PLus is going fly away..
shit
only confidence at A or Maybe B!
speechless at all
sorry
my teacher
and
sorry to myself...

i hope everybody also don't know the question but not only me
okay?
god bless everybody!

6 comments:

~*JoHn*~ said...

hey man~ relax la..account dun have A only ma..but other u A le.. haha..jia you o.. =) cheer up

Fei Fei said...

i just can say...
disappointed..
=(
guys..
borrow me your shoulder..
let me cry
T.T

St3lla said...

fei fei will cry d mei??
hehe^^
i can say tat almost all i dnt knw do lo..
juz can gt marks from the thing tat i put correct place n correct amount lo..
dnt b sad la^^

Fei Fei said...

haha..
sure will cry.. stella..
borrow me your shoulder la..
want bo?
i so sad hor

b3ng92 said...

dont sad la...already over jor...
john de shouled enough big...ask him borrow...hahaha

St3lla said...

yaya^^
john shoulder more nice gua.
hehe^^