Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sian+boring+Tired=Die..

i'm going to die
=.=
lol
cause
i don't know what can i do
rich pei hoon started her work yesterday..
crazy john and stealer kei went to Midvalley liao
john crazy cause bring kei go midvalley
kei stealer cause steal ming tai go too..
make me so boring
=(
and NOob Yun yang
license was expiry
=.=
can't go chiong with me
upset
and li ching
kanasai..
go work still call me go find her..
ULar BESAR BETUL!
haha
don't curi ayam la..
haha
i'm going to bed soon
cause
i finished my dinner at 5 30..
lol
i wanna go lim teh with friends
but all of my friends also so busy
left me so lonely..
MR lonely
haizz
haha
whatever la..
tomorrow sunday
tomorrow tomorrow monday
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tuesday
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow wednesday
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow thursday
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow friday
and also christmas
=D

No comments: