Monday, December 21, 2009

Boring Holiday

so boring..
my holiday without any travelling?
i hope i'm wrong..
hope i have travelling soon
blek
=P
i'm so free today but i feel damn lazy..
i'm off today because shop also off..
that's why i have to off too
=.=
wake up early in the morning..
feel lazy play basketball~
in this few weeks..
my weight increase 3 KG~~
what happenned
i really don't know
my jeans become tight..
my face become round too?
lol
i think so..
anyway.
i think i will try my best to decrease my weight again..
i don't want look so round
=.=
because round face is looks funny ~
next month.
i will attend friend's wedding dinner
so..
i really have decrease my weight
if not
everybody call me fatty lor
lol
haha
John and Kei went to genting yesterday liao
so miss them
but lucky kei didn't steal my Beng again lor
haha
thx stealer
haha
i don't know what can i plan in my future?
i will be free in 6 months..
always dreaming and working nia?
i really don't want lor..
sian de..
i think start on january i will plan some trip or dating with friends..
keke
but some of my friends will go to NS
argh~
how ah?
haha
march i will attend a trip
hehe
hope the trip will be nice..
i feel await to that trip
girls and guys
don't misunderstand
this trip i will go with family
okay?
don't suan me liao
=.=
i'm single de leh
hehe
u all know i 'm single de ma.
so no need suan siao me de..
~.~

feel regret i didn't join lagoon trip?
i really don't know..
you guys and girls look fun on that day..
nice and song..
haha
really long time didn't go out with u all liao
but
that day i really can't
sorry
haha
maybe no need sorry la..
cause maybe u all also don't want i go de ma..
haha
u all paktoh-ing
i go be bulb meh?
i think this is the 1st trip i didn't join
=.=
what can i do?

No comments: