Wednesday, December 30, 2009

last second day in 2009~

er..
today is last second day in 2009..
i don't know what feeling should i have..
everytime..
i feel very expect to countdown at somewhere..
but
this year
i have no any feeling..
=.=
what happened to me?
aduh..
nowadays..
i'm busying working..
working working and working..
january..
i will start my journey..
i will go play.
go travel with friend and so on~
because january is the 1st month in the new year..
so
i should make it as a sweet memory
=)

i believe january also will be my busy month ever in my life.
and
it also will be fun
haha
whatever?
lol

beng thye was passed his car test in this monday
i'm happy
because
i no need be driver anymore..
lol
i comfirm will call he fetch me de
don't worry.
haha
after he see my post.
i believe he will run away..
wakakaka

everybody will busy their thing when january..
we will be the best 5A6 although we have not always meet each other.
i hope our class wil have gathering soon..
it will be fun and nice

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

the truth proved that i no run away mah...hehehe