Tuesday, December 15, 2009

finally

finally.
everything is over..
spm..
stress.
what also finish liao..
haha
but
friendship never be end
yesterday i and beng went to basic story lim teh.
we chat a lot of things..
our problem..
our happiness..
our sadness
and gossip a lot of things
lol
who call us so free.
finish spm liao ma
freedom
=D
lolz
i will clear all of my books in my room..
i think my room will be nice without the books..
because
my room full of the books..
all the useless book
tuition books
every book
=.=
i will clean it by today
cause
i'm not going to work..
hehe..
feel enjoy ya..
=D
i don't know when 5A6 have gathering again..
but
i'm expect our class have gathering soon..
i start plan for my holiday..
travelling..
playing..
lim teh-ing
dat-ing
work-ing
basketball-ing..
badminton-ing..
TFK-ing
hahaa
everyth-ing la..

hope everything will be smooth..
=)
happy holidays all of my bosom buddies and 5A6 members
i love you
kwang hua
and 1F 2J 3I 4A6 and the best 5A6

3 comments:

St3lla said...

dating wif who a???
gf a??
haha^^

Fei Fei said...

gf? walao..
i single de leh~

St3lla said...

dnt gei xi la..
always heard u say single d..
:p