Sunday, December 6, 2009

started work

lol
i was started my work since saturday
i only do when weekend
same as usual
=)
i miss the place which i work
i had one month didn't go there work
because of SPM
=.=
lame lor..
finally spm is going finish
left one more subject
this subject
=hopeless
because
can't get A even thought u are study hard
=)
so
i never think before get good result in this subject
my chinese not so good compare with professional people
so
i give up
hehe
feel quite happy
because finish spm
keke
graduate le..
i don't know what can i do in my future
i'm worrying about my future
what can i do?
follow my dad?
study?
or
BAH KUT TEh?
lol
impossible BKT la
lame leh
make me tired
LOL

haha
really lost my way
i hope i can join some course during this few month..
hope can improve and update myself in english language
my english also not very good compare with others
so
i have to study hard
hehe

wish all of my buddies already got their way..
know what they will do after gruaduate
jia you lor
my buddies
=)

No comments: