Tuesday, December 22, 2009

x'mas coming...

x'mas is coming soon..
i can't wait for the x'mas day
lol
i also don't know why..
x'mas day =CM's day
CM=Cham Meng=Chicken Monster , not chicken mother liao
keke
haha
his dad is going help him organise a birthday party..
his dad decide go to KTV but we prefer celebrate at his home..
we don't want waste his dad money liao..
cause CM need a lot of money when january..
don't want waste anymore liao ma
CM
haizzz
we so good
hahaha
this kind of friends go where find la?
tell me la
tell me la
hahaha

sian ka..
yesterday i receieved a lot of aeroplane although i was not at airport..
=.=
Beng. See Wee put aeroplane
haizzz
twp aeroplane were flying infront of me
KNS
=.=
really KNS
yesterday i fetched penny went to village
we reached there around 4pm.
and stupid YY reach there 5 25..
A KNS guy again
haha
anyway
thx la..
fetch CM and wai yee
hehe
cause my mum there..
she sure ask me go where de
keke
:P
paiseh har
YY
=)
i don't want had accident again..

yesteerday morning.
i didn't work
early in the morning
i had my breakfast at KU
i saw a parking behind of my car
and i try to reverse..
ops
is not try
is straight reverse without see behind's car
that time too gan jiong liao
haha
den i had a terrible accident
=D
my car's bumper droped
LOL
and that car nothing
cause his car harder than mine
=.=
fine
lol
i learn a lesson
=.=
quite good
lucky i kena car but no human
if human
den cham liao
=.=
sad

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

walao...not specially de mah