Friday, December 11, 2009

hehe

errr
nothing to say?
lolz..
exam coming soon..
so boring..
but
i think we will have some activities after exam?
keke
don't know what will happen
xD
hope it will be nice and fun..
somemore got suprise
alumba chan meng..
he didn't try before
right?
do u agree?
haha
come mon

keke
i'm started buy my new year clothes although i can't celebrate chinese new year
because
my ah ma is not allowed my family to celebrate
what can i do?
LOLZ
haha
i bought some new year shirts when i shopping..
i hope i can buy more at other shopping centre at KL
because
Klang is a boring place for me
=.=
the clothes are not nice..
haha
my friend
i less wear nice when i go out with friend
don't know why..
haha
i just wear t-shirt..
less wear formal shirt with friend..
i always get scolded by mum because of my t-shirt
my mum said it is not manners
but
what can i do?
i just like to wear t-shirt because it is comfortable..
i don't care what they say and how they see me.
important
i feel comfortable..
it will make me more relax with friend or family
right?
i have a lot of shirts haven't wear
i don't know when can i wear it..
i'm planning go travelling with family
but
we are still finding the suitable days for us..
i hope we can go travel
=)
if my mum is not care about the school..
den
we comfirm on liao
haha
waiting mum's answer lor..
whatever
nothing is possible.

this few days
i'm in bad mood
something was happened on me..
but
now
i'm getting better and better compare than before.
i know i will be ok..
because
i know my life comfirm is happy life
and
i'm Mr Happy ma?
haha
=)
ok la.
whatever
god bless me and friends get flying colours in our exam..
except..
5a6?
LOL
no la..
choi
include 5a6
paiseh
write wrong liao..
haha

No comments: