Monday, December 7, 2009

waiting tomorrow..xD

i'm waiting tomorrow..
because
something will happen on tomorrow..
i don't know what things will happen
but
i can comfirm it's a good thing?
lol
i'm expect tomorrow is my happy day..
yeah~~

xixi
sorry joey..
i can't go to lagoon ..
i have something to do on that day
really sorry..
i hope u all can enjoy lor
^^
don't make me disappointed
remember take care YY
if not..
Beng thye going to kill you
=)
hehe

i feel boring this few days
i don't know what can i do
except facebook?
nothing can let me do liao
nowadays
i'm lazy to play basketball
don't know what happen
maybe
i'm fat now
LOL
i really hope can have spm again..
because
spm
make me really crazy
make my life abnormal
make me can't sleep well
make me so sad
haha
whatever
it was passed
what can i do?
i like school life compare with holiday
i don't like holiday although i can earn money by working..
but..
it's really boring..
can't meet my buddies
can't play together
can't crazy together
can't akilo together
the sweet time for me was passed..
i don't know what can i do in my future..
i really don't know..

3 comments:

b3ng92 said...

wei,why will talk about me there??T_T

and hor...2molo de good thing??dont know i think correct or no leh?about 'she' de?

Fei Fei said...

she? who she?

b3ng92 said...

Ys lo...