Sunday, November 29, 2009

SPM= Relax

oh yeah
spm is going finish soon..
i'm so happy can relax..
now..
i have to concentrate at science..
the paper is on wednesday..
now..
i'm trying hard to study science
what can i do?
so many have to study
because
i didn't all ear during teacher was teaching at school
aiks..
i'm rely on tuition..
always tuition
tuition
and tuition
this year
i was taking 9 subjects in spm..
and..
i had 6 subjects tuition class.
i know i was wasting my parent's money
but
no others way can help me..
it was tired for me when form 5 life..
argh
everyday i went to tuition except sunday
LOLZ
no choice
wakaka

and now
no more tuition for me..
after spm
i don't know what can i do?
work?
study?
take some course?
play?
wet?
date?
i really don't know
my god
my brain is so blur now
@@
my parent's suggest me go to form 6..
what can i do?
i don't know where is my way to go..
just hear what they say
i be a good son ma
=D
keke
anyway
i feel extremely happy
because
spm finish soon
=)

2 comments:

St3lla said...

juz do wat u think u should do la^^
n tell ur parents ab it lo..
sumtimes v also need to tell them ab our opinion d..
hehe^^

Fei Fei said...

haha.. our parents not same.. so use the ways also different de lor T.T