Wednesday, November 25, 2009

relax~

i went to buffet with my buddies on last sunday 22/11
they were crazy
suddenly said want eat buffet
maybe their ' dai yi ma' come liao..
not enough eat
want eat buffet
we from revision until chit-chatting..
playing Wii
eating cake
eating a lot of things
=.=
and finally
go buffet
what the hell
went to buffet during exam
kns
i know exam also need eat
but
not eat buffet ma
haha
i forced by them go to eat although i was under the weather again
sad..
so shui xiao
haha
joke la
=D

oh yeah
finish BM. BI. History and Add Maths
what the Stupid add maths..
this is the 1st time i finish do my add maths question..
i had not enough time to do add maths paper 2
finish exam..
i back home and go to find my tutor.
discuss about the questions.
i feel upset.
because
i did a lot of mistakes..
i can't blame myself..
because
i had not enough time to do..
i have to rush
so..
i can't do carefully
sorry my dear teacher MR Choo
sorry for can't do well in spm..
i already did my best in spm add maths paper..
i hope u won't blame me
right?
hehe
hope i can get good result in add maths paper.
i was expected my add maths paper will get A
but
now
i'm disappointed to myself..
what can i do?
haiz..
waiting for god save me
waiting the result ..
i'm waiting you. my result..
i feel sad about it
feel disappointed to myself too
cause
i didn't study hard since form 4
i started play since form 4
what can to do?
i quite regret what i did when form 4
i didn't study hard at all
argh..
this year
i had tutorial a lot of subjects
i was using a lot my parent's money
some tutorial class have been continue november
but
all tutorial class will finish when december..
i hope i can get better result for them
the only one can i do...


now
i have three more subjects to go..
hope i can appreciate the time to study hard ya..
no play anymore..
ermm
i have to study science ..
i can't give up..
i will do a little revision on account..
how about chinese?
of course
i already give up
=.=
what can i do?
i know i'm chinese
but i can't do well
cause i didn't study hard ma
sorry lor
hehe
anyway
i will try my best to study de~

No comments: