Tuesday, November 24, 2009

4 subjects to go in spm

argh..
4 subjects to go in spm..
feel quite happy..
but also stress.
because tomorrow i will have add maths exam in spm..
i feel i have not enough prepare yet..
what can i do?
latr i will go to tuition class
i hope teacher can help me solve the question all i ask
hehe
i'm feel happy because i already done my BM, BI Sejarah Maths and Moral..
phew..
it's easy?
but i don't know to do.
what can i do?
just ignore it
=D

hehe
don't give myself stress
i want a happy and enjoy life
but not stress life..
i know spm is the most important for us..
but
can i say don't care?
just relax la
my friend.
5a6 so good.
no need take add maths..
sometimes
i quite regret to take add maths..
but
i already tuition two years..
i don't want give up..
i have to do it until finish
right?
untill tomorrow..
i can forget all the add maths
b square minus 4ac..
oh my god
so many things have to memorize.
wakaka

AT here..
i want thanks all of my lovely teacher..
especially.
my form teacher PN Pavani
hehe
and also thanks to all my tutor..
thanks for helping me in this two years..
i know i didn't do my best when tuition
but.
i will try my best in spm

thanks my teacher..
thanks a lot..
i love you.
MR SUGU AND MISS TONG ( Account)
MR THOMAS and PN PAVANI (BM)
MR CHOO ( ADD MATHS )
PN OOI AND MR CHOO (MATHS)
MR FOO, MRS TEH AND PN SITI (ENGLISH)
PN SAROJA (MORAL)
ENCIK TONG (SEJARAH)
MISS ANNAM AND MR TEH ( SCIENCE)
PN WONG , CIK TONG AND MR CHOO ( CHINESE)
ETC.

2 comments:

b3ng92 said...

mr choo teach chinese also???

Fei Fei said...

no comment