Saturday, November 21, 2009

long time ago~

erm..
i long time didn't so late sleep..
what a bad night for me?
lol
now..
i haven't sleep yet..
what happen to me?
what's problem am i suffering?
anybody tell me?
i'm so happy because i bm paper was finished on wednesday 18/11/2009 and english and history paper were finished on thursday 19/11/2009
i can throw all the book in my cupboard liao lor
now..
i have 6 subjects to go..
because i'm taking 9 subjects in spm..
i hope i can do well in spm..
wish all of my bosom buddies also..
LOL

just now
i just finished talk phone with yi song..
tan song song..
LOL
so gan jiong?
1st time talk phone la..
diao..
haha
anyway
never mind la..
our thing had passed.
don't think about it again
keke
all 5a6 also my friends la..
not friends..
are mei mei..jie jie.. gor gor.. and didi
wakaka
haha

i'm going be pig soon..
i'm still online although i'm under the weather..
i really hope i can recover soon especially my cough..
it has been suffering since last week..
what can i do?
i has ate a lot of medicine liao lor..
sad lor..
haha
never mind la..
just a small challenge for me
blek =P

keke
okay la..
dude..
i wanna be pig liao.. tata.. good midnight =)

No comments: