Sunday, November 8, 2009

don't be sad la

walao eh..
diu nia seng..
i really have to scold 5a6 diu nia seng..
be strong ma..
don't be sad leh
cause i don't want sad ma

girls and guys
let's be strong la!!
especially ONg Gan JI!
why you cry har?
haha
lol
my bad hobby come again..
scold ppl
lol
somemore scold bad words..
walao.

hey dude
our lim teh place always at village
in front of KP
no village
no 5A6
okay?
we can always meet and there..
i have to say sorry to botanic and sasaran's friend
maybe it's too far for u all
but
i hope when we got lim teh
you can join us la.
cause
they is the centre place for us ma


guys and girls
promise me
please be happy forever la
if sad again..
i gonna diao ppl liao
hahaha
=)
sorry ya
i'm going crazy
i really don't hope you all cry in front of me
now
i feel i'm lucky
cause no 5A6 members are crying in fornt of me..
wakaseh

our class have going organise trip liao la
hope everybody can join..
if cannot join de
also must pay
haha
siok hoon say de..
blek
=P
i hope we can gather again
keke
my ex enemy? was message me..
actually
not enemy la..
it's friend..
everybody is my friend ma
right?
haiyo
i don't want to say so much la..
friend jiu shi friend..
fight also friend la
i scold you .
you also my friend la
every members in 5A6 also friend la
haha
guys and girls
put down all the thing
i hope we can enjoy the trip soon
see you all~

5a6 is the best
forever best =)

4 comments:

Wai yee said...

chun fei~so bad la u..ppl cry cox vry less chance will meet each other liao ma..haha..still scold ppl..lol

Fei Fei said...

haha.. i don't want u all cry la.. be strong la =)

b3ng92 said...

ong gan ji got cry meh???haha
erm,then next time i specially cry front of u

Fei Fei said...

haha.. come lor, cry in front of me.. i sure slap you