Saturday, October 30, 2010

relax

form 6 people are crazy..
feel very stress during exam period..
and me
keep playing..
so
majority of my classmate will feel i'm more crazier..
LOL
i don't know what can i say about me..
maybe my classmate are not know me very well..
i know revision is a very important 'work' for preparing exam..
but..
my friends
do you study for exam?
or study for your life?
i feel speechless ...
feel quite sad when i saw my classmates look so sresss
=.=
oh my god..
especially carman..
i advise you many times..
just relax yourself lor
why can't you do it leh?
don't make yourself stresss.
you will do well if you are in good mood
haha
but
you need luck la
=D


thursday..
i had plan for my day go watch movie with ming tai,penny, and siew ying..
because of chua beng thye..
we can't go watch lo
sad case..
haha
never mind la..
and
that day
i was invited baby shin and ming tai came to my house had a dinner..
bah kut teh
hahaha
i cooked dry bah kut teh for them..
i don't know they feel nice or not..
and they never give me any response..
but
i think is not delicious at all la
aboden..
they sure will praise me on the spot
>.<
haha
never mind
fine..
i will do well next time.
hehe
baby shin
lucky i meet you last thursday
abo..
this weekend can't meet you..
because you have class on saturday
hehe

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

haha...delicious but no need say out de mah^^