Friday, October 22, 2010

exam is around the corner


lower 6 's exam is around the corner..
many people are started their revision..
and
many people are started feel panic because exam is around the corner..
and me..
feel nothing at all
=.=
because
not i clever
is..
i don't know at all..
i don't know how should i start my revision..
i can't understand pengajian am although i have started tuition last few months..
well
i hope i can do well in exam..
but
it is possible to me?
the percentage of do well at exam for me is.. 0%?
i have no any idea..
i worry about pengajian am subject..
this is the compulsory subject for form 6 stpm..
aiks..
i need to study hard in this subject because i don't know at all..
this subject is included history of malaysia..
news of malaysia
anything happened in malaysia..
i should always update myself by reading newspaper..
but
tutor always told us.
the newspaper never send to klang
so we have no chance to read it
=.=
haha
sian ka
always said us
surat khabar terbaca
=.=
oh my god
whatever la
i hope i can get more information from my tutor
and
form 6 tutorial class is not cheap compare with form 5
=.=
the fees is double charges compare with form 6..
my tuition fees is around rm400 per month..
it is damn expensive but no choice..
because
tutor have more experience compare with school teacher
maybe
majority of school teacher not support us go to tutorial class because they feel they are good enough
but
i can't believe school teacher.
so i rather pay tuition fees for tutorial class
if school teacher can prove all of you are better than tutor
then
show me your provess..
whatever la
i love my school teacher too especially MR OON
he is humble although he has a lot of experience.
i love he so much because he solve many of my account problem..
and
he has taugh me how to face our life
happy is the only success key for human being become life more happy and no stress.
we can do anything better if we are in good mood~

No comments: