Saturday, October 16, 2010

6B5

6B5 is my class that i study now
6B5 stand for 6 babi 5
because it is 6 babi 5
so
in 6B5 only has chinese..
hehe
good la..
teacher are teaching by using english although all my classmate are chinese
walao eh?
kanasai lor
speechless
in my class has some anglophile a.k.a banana people lor
haha
i have a classmate is high school-lian
high school-lian means
high school alian
wakaka
that is andy..
his job in 6B5 is interview
what the fuck
always interview la
haha
blek

and
the 1st samad gia is
chee hong
a never seen b4 guy
a fucking
fucking
fucking good and kind guy
haha
nice to meet you
as i know
many samad gia are quite rude on it
maybe
you are the only one the good guy?
wakaka
and
b5 have a lot of KU gia a.k.a OKU
include me
i'm OKU
it's hard for me to list out all the OKU
but
i comfirm OKU are more than 5 people
other is
kwang hua lor
mojority for my classmate are from kwang hua
include me
hehe
some of them i have never see them before
walao eh
jing ni
conan
the two girls that i never see before lor
this is my class
=D
6B5
i love it so much

1 comment:

♫♬∮♪ Nymphie AZuRe™ ♪∮♬♫ said...

Thx 4 such a beautiful comment for me, but fucking good.. LOL... opposite is good fucking liaO...

thx dude... ill bang u to the wall if u dare 2 forget me xD