Thursday, October 28, 2010

finish lower six soon

i have started my form 6 life since may..
right?
i not very remember it
and now..
i left around 3 weeks to stay at high school for lower six
and my lower six class will end..
next year is my turn to face STPM..
haha
what am i going to do?
i have no idea..
left one year
and
many things need to study again?
oh my god
i really don't know lor..
anyway
i hope i can do well in my stpm but now my final exam at lower six..
why my classmate are so stress about it..
i never try before..
and
i never try before in my ex-class..
maybe my ex-class were not worry about their result because the class that i was study are not good..?
and now..
my class is good
and full of genius
except me la..
walao..
u thought i very clever meh?
wait slow slow la..
haha
whatever
i just wish
my classmate don't become crazy because of exam
just relax..
and
wish you all get good result la..
don't worry so much
let nature take it's course..


YS
with my dear YS together one and the half year..
it's a long time for me..
hehe
and quite happy for it..
i feel our relationship quite ok la..
but
the most sad case is..
we hard to meet each other because of she study at cheras..
and
sometimes i may go cheras find her ..
i hope she will be patient..
don't worry about our relation...
i know nowadays you can't feel i treat you as good as before..
because we hardly meet each other..
and i can't communicate with you..
i hope we will be patient and wait the chance..
okay?
don't give up our love..
believe me i love you..
i love you so much
hehe

No comments: