Monday, October 11, 2010

10.10.10

izzit a special day for me?
i don't think so lor..
because
i feel everyday also a special for me..
hehe
everything will happen at anytime
i feel everyday is special for me because everyday will happen different thing in my life
i feel excited when i know something which are unexpected by me happen in my life
i like my life
because
life is challenging..
many thing will happen on me..
whatever thing la
doesn't matter it is good or bad..
i also like it la
i will take it everything as easy thing
i try don't make myself too stress in my life
we should enjoy my life
hehe
school reopen school ~
haha
feel so happy
cause can chit chat with my friends..
and
boom Mr OON
haha
mr OON is a nice person..
a humble person although he has everything
i like him because he is a friendly teacher
a good and happy guy that i don't ever meet my life before
he is the first person that i meet..
he is my foster father..
so nice
right?
haha
so got yuan la
whatever
=D

i love my high school life
but
i more love my kwang hua life.
~
i love my kwang hua member..
joson..
chan meng
baby john teh
yun yang
khang jih
zing chang..
love them so much

and now
high school member
chee hong
peng lan
carman
kimberly
beng ghee
andy
peik lai
ren jun
and many many la
walao?
how i list
haha
all classmate of B5 and B10 la~
wakaka

No comments: