Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OKU


OKU=Orang Klang Utama..
i'm OKU..
what's wrong i parking at OKU and i kena fined rm300
what the hell is that
i get the fined yesterday
and it was my friend birthday too
what the lucky day
the math tutorial class at et was so expensive
RM300.50
I PAID for the parking fees but i also get the fined..
well
yesterday is my luckiest day in my life
nice
i did a good job in my entire life
=.=
my income is so low and i have to pay rm300..
whatever la
today
i went to Mother Pok Kai there paid the fined..
when i reached the counter
and i asked
KAK BOLEH KURANG SAMAN SAYA?
SAYA CUMA PELAJAR
TAK ADA WANG YANG LEBIH UNTUK BAYAR SAMAN
she change my fees become rm150
den i talk again with her
KAK
SAYA BAWA SATU RATUS RINGGIT SAHAJA
BOLEHKE RM100
she said
TAK JADI LA DIK
MEMANG SUDAH OFFER PADA YOU
PALING KURANG UNTUK YOU
sad lor
i have to pay rm150 with my pocket money
my pocket is a fucking big hole now
i need one or two month to recover back the hole again..
the hole is bigger than me ass hole
i think bigger again 20 times ba
shit
a monkey also can pass through the hole
=.=
whatever
i will never be OKU again
i'm learn from this lesson
as i know
i never study the OKU in UNdang book
what the book is that
so cacat
rm150 gone
never mind
i will sell my PIGU.
anybody want buy?
rm150 per hour..
=D