Friday, October 8, 2010

holiday finish soon..

holiday finish soon..
means
exam is coming soon..
oh my god..
so fast exam..
just enter form 6 not more than half year then have to exam..
what the hell
i never learn pengajian am b4 i enter form 6..
now
i don't know what is happening in pengajian am..
i just know..
i have 10 of 100 percent concept of pengajian am
economy
speechless
quite sad
because i don't have economy basic..
well..
i will study hard
whatever
account..
take is as easy
math..
speechless because of my school teacher
i ask some of the taugh question to my teacher
you know what she answer me?
=.=
she said..
she will get the answer because of her experience
oh my god
what answer is that?
teacher
stop playing la
my god
B5 only have one and the half year to study math..
you feel how the experience we have?
what the )(*&^%$#@!~
speechless.
anyway
i will study hard for all subject..
is time to serious
because
chun fei is only have one year to study..
and he will face stpm in next year
and
same to all form 6 student
study hard together
=D

No comments: