Sunday, June 13, 2010

Suprise



happy birthday to my Mr Beng
hehe..
may your dream come true ya..

my birthday was on friday..
i thought i can't celebrate with shin because of i was busy tuition that day
so..
i didn't think too much lor..
b4 went to seri visi tuition..
i had my lunch with my lovely tuition member whose name are Siok Hoon..Hwei San.. Wee Chuan and Zing Chang..
hehe
b4 we started our lunch
we chit chatting about my rubbish things
because
we are too free lor
haha
after that..
i didn't notice Siok and San take the cake from car
cause
i'm concentrate sms-ing
=.=
i get a big suprise from them and i felt shocked and happy
haha
they gave me a big suprise lor
HEHE
they did a good job to me
wakakaka
anyway
thanks my lovely buddies
i didn't expect all of you will celebrate with me
because i never celebrate since my primary school with friends
all of you so lucky can be the 1st person celebrate with me
hehe
=D
happy ah
huat ah
haha

finish tuition
and
we also back home lor
after i reach home..
i prepare everything to meet my beng thye
haha
he can't wait to see me
because
he too miss me gua?
LOL
we meet at KP Snooker and i saw he play Snooker with his member--- Irwin
hehe
after he finished play snooker
and we lost our way
because we don't know want to go where play or what
don't knwo what can i do on that time
and
i suggested go to find YS lor..
he said OK too
Beng
really thanks a lot for accompany me..
we start our journey around 9pm gua
i feel quite worry because this is the 1st time i drive to there
and..
i scare baby shin will sleep because she said she feel tired when i asked her
i feel quite suprise
because
we reached there within an hour
wakaaka
on the way
i feel quite worry..
because scare wrong way
and
my petrol was going low and low
=.=
i didn't notice on my petrol
the worst is
SmartTag has Rm10 Plus credit
oh my god
=.=
whatever lo
hehe
when we reached there
i didn't tell Ys i go find her
b4 we meet
beng went to secret receipe buy cake
and i went to buy lighter
this is for Ys celebrate with me
hehe
i know YS very hope to celebrate with me
but
she can't
because
she need to exam next day
that's why she had to stay at hostel and can't celebrate with me
but
i know she will feel unexpect to see me on that day
i think
this is the 1st time i give her a big suprise with a big present
it's me
hehe
baby shin..
i will accompany you de..
don't worry..
hehe
thanks
beng thye..
thank you all of my friends

actually for my birthday no need buy cake and present for me
it's okay for me..
present is not a best things for me
but
wishes is the best things for me when my birthday~
anyway
thanks my friend who wished me..
especially
Beng thye
Siok Hoon
Hwei San
Zing Chang
Wee Chuan
and
Baby Shin


to be continue

4 comments:

b3ng92 said...

~then so bad lo...i cant be the 1st one to celebrate with u lo...haaha
~Erm, ya la~~cant wait to see you mah...hahhaa
~No need thanks la...i know my dar wanna see me also de...so is juz by the way nia...wakaka
~i have same thinking with you,cake is necessary geh...most important is u all wish me^_^thx u and u all...maucksss^^
anyway...happy birthday again to u also^^hehehe

Wai yee said...

beng~who is ur dar ar~haha

Fei Fei said...

ya lor.. who is your dar

b3ng92 said...

wai yee~my dar ar?celine luuu