Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i love myself...

i love myself very much..
i always try to avoid sad case happen on me..
avoid every bad thing happen on me..
because..
i love myself..
i love myself means
i don't like the feeling of sad..
because
i love happy..
i don't know what can i post in my blog..
suddenly..
miss my happiness.
i feel i lost my happy..
especially with my bosom buddies..
nowadays
less contact with each other
this is because
we started our study..
can't crazy together again
aiks..
>.<
i'm boring this two weeks..
MOnday
i didn't went to work..
because
of
i feel tired and lazy..
and
i try to find a friend to accompany me had my breakfast
i can't even find a human or an animal accompany me
=.=
LOLZ
so pity right?
i don't know i can call who accompany..
because
i know my friends are lazy too
won't so early wake up de la..
right?
so
i'm not pity la..
is my friend make me pity nia
lol

this few days my turn become emo
EMO?
i have not emo since long time ago liao lor
now
the feeling
turn to me..
Yun yang
fuck u la..
haha
get back your emo..
i don't want the emo leh
return it to you
>.<
when we wanna chiong motor?
chiong ah chiong ah
hope our time will gam la..

1 comment:

b3ng92 said...

sorry lo..cant acc u T_T