Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gathering? Love? Money? KoKuriKulum? Study? Result? Fun?Rest? i DON'T KNOW

i don't know i should choose which ?
sometimes..
i feel gathering are important to me..
but..
i can't give up other things..
sometimes
i feel KoKo are important to me
but
i can't give up other things
sometimes
i feel Fun are important to me
but
i can't give up other things
sometimes
i feel study are important to me
but
i can't give up other things
i don't know what decision can i choose?
really blur..
feel Blur
everything is blur..
i don't know i should give what comment to myself..
i know everything is important
but
i can't do all the things in the same time..
so
what i can do?
aiks..
form 6's make me busy
make me tired
make me not enough to rest
make me not enough to online
make me not enough time to hand up my work
make me not enough time to revision
everything
also not enough to me
but
i should choose which 1st?
which is more important to me?
which is the best?
which is the better compare with others?
argh~
i'm going crazy
=(

2 comments:

shin said...

Choose study 1st..

Fei Fei said...

if choose study den i will give up kokurikulum liao