Tuesday, June 1, 2010

damn busy...

argh..
last few days i was damn busy and i felt very tired~
today
i slept for 12 hours..
oh my godness.
i really tired..
many things haven't done yet
my homework..
my work..
my bla bla bla
and many things la

last friday
went to cm's house for celebrate his baby full month lor..
almost drunk in his party?
lolz
no la.
keke
went back around 12 am.

last saturday..
went to yin shin's birthday party..
play with her member.
quite happy..
hehe
went back around 12am too..

last sunday..
went to dinner at centro
feel boring..
nothing to do..
went back around 11pm.
sian ka..

very busy ah
i wanna start do my homework..
this friday
i will start my tuition at seri visi 2 30 to 4 30..
hope everything will go smooth

1 comment:

St3lla said...

u really mabuk le la..
drunk so much..
i 1 back also dnt let..
haiz...