Friday, October 23, 2009

ponteng-ing

many students were ponteng-ing this few days..
i can't meet them in school~
so miss my gang's friend..
we can't play basketball without anyone..
i hope you all will come in this few weeks..
this few weeks are our last time to communicate liao lor
haha
guys and girls
miss u all so much yeah~
haha

sorry my lovely monitor.
my grandma is not allow me no dance.
i have to say sorry
haha
somemore
i don't know to dance too
wakakaka
i know this is the last year
but
it's helpless for me
=P
sorry ya
blek

spm is around the corner..
i feel so gan jiong

today i got my spm timetable..
hehe
it's start from 18 NOV and end at 14 Dis
i hope i can do well in spm
i have to prepare before spm

this few weeks
i have less go out with my buddy
my buddies were busying their things
dancing, paktoh-ing, talking phone, sms-ing, eating, drinking
and.. limteh-ing
so
we less come out together liao
i hope during holiday we can come out ya
=)

No comments: