Tuesday, October 13, 2009

无论你是谁,如果我没爱你,你便什么都不是!

is this 无论你是谁,如果我没爱你,你便什么都不是! meaningfull?
i feel this is meaningfull for me..
i don't know why~
i really hate some people.
I'm hate them although they trying to treat me good
maybe i'm feel sian to them..
this people are not 'fresh' to me?
LOL
no any feeling to them
i means friend but not love.
don't misunderstand

I feel i quite selfish
because..
i seldom help people..
say really
it is depend to who..
don't know why..
i really don't like to help people..
maybe it is because..
i scare i get hurt although i'm helping those people
that's why i seldom help people
i think all of my friends also know i don't like to help people..
LOL
except i love you la!
i mean friend's love but not true love.
I Love A Girl only..
i think everybody also know who am i saying
i no need to tell at here la..
blek
=P
wakaka

it's okay la
Attention
i know everybody also have feeling
right?
so if you feel i don't like you..
please don't ever call me to help you

if i can..
i also will tell you..
I can't
guys and girls.
i'm sorry to tell you all that
=P

4 comments:

Joyce said...

aiyoyo...
know who u love la...
show off like that...
blek...
must treat her good ya....
anyway...
seldom or dislike help ppl not a problem.... just help those people that really need yr help and worth for the help^^

Fei Fei said...

errr
i means friend's love leh~
no i love you you love me that kind de~~
don't misunderstand ya~

b3ng92 said...

no wonder la...原来 u dulan me..haizzz
always call u help also dun wan help..now only i know...haizzzzzz

Fei Fei said...

now u only know ah?lol
haha
joke la