Friday, October 16, 2009

Ignore someone

anyway..
i have to say..
in our life
we should ignore some useless people in this world..
those people maybe do not have parents teach them how to be polite..
it's ok to me..
so.
i should forgive them
sometimes.
i really driving up the wall
but
i will think about that
they are kissed the dust in my heart..
they are useless...
okay?
but..
i have to praise them
please be polite to everybody..
your imej will be spoilt your parent's name..
i don't know why you all won't feel shame about it..
i feel you should think properly what you did..
but not be unpolite and rude..
please take care of your parent's name
although u lost your parent or either one..
you also should take care of yourself..
i don't want to argue with you..
it's ok to me..
angry people will make me become unhappy
somemore
in my heart
you was kissed the dust
why should i angry you?
LOL
i write in blog..
just want to praise those who are unpolite and rude..
and express my feeling..
because.
somemore were treat me very rude..
i won't be angry
i just will feel ashamed to you..
please
don't ever make me to laugh you
okay?
please respect your parent and yourself
except
u have not any feeling and no parent to teach you
maybe i will forgive you