Monday, October 5, 2009

WTF?

WTF
WTF ,
Really WTF
Oh my god..
this few days..
i had drink a lot of beers~
what happened to me?
LOL
facing a lot of problems?
i will answer NO~
because
i'm happy in my life..
keke
this few days enjoy with friend..
last sunday
i went to setia with classmate early in the morning
we played basketball at there
feel very enjoy
keke

yesterday
i went to friend's house having a lot of fun with them
same to before..
i also drink a lot of beers..
but
i feel less liao la
haha
drink 6 cans lor..
Mr Mushroom Is A KI Xiao GUy
haha
funny la him..
i take cigarrate to him but he was reject me..
i'm sad because he didn't give me face to smoke la
=(
aiks
haha

thanks to all of my friend, classmate
and wai pin
wakaka
he was joined us yesterday..


blog will be update soon~
busy recently~

No comments: