Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Patient

i do anything also must be patient..
i'm don't know what happen to me..
this few days i feel very tired..
argh~
cham liao

left 27 days den spm liao..
i have to rush liao..
not enough time to revision..






sian lor..
i didn't have any mood go to school..
because of..
school's teacher are not teaching..
~
i have to revision by myself in class
i feel stay at home better at school..
because surrounding of house better than school~
just now went to lim teh with pei hoon
we were chat a lot of thing at village~
i'm not allow anybody follow because i don't want anybody disturb we chatting
we share our things to each other..
a lot of things happened in this few month~
we had quite long time didn't went to lim teh
because we are busying~
many thing have to busy
i'm busying study
and she is busying sleeping
LOL
what the pig is that
hahaha
maybe is white pig?
lol
whatever lor
i wish to my friend hope they will successfull dance nicely at graduation
hehe
i have congraz to LYY( Lan yao yeng)
lol
because he is the best in the dance
i like see he dance
wakaka
xD
wish u have more improvement la..
bro
xD

everything is going pass..
our school..
our class
our studying..
will finish within this two month
i hope we can appreciate we at school in this two month.
because time is finish very fast..
i Love my friend a lot although i feel friends are fake to me..
but
i feel you all are reall friend la
haha
xD
nice class for me
nice 5a6 for me
nice our gang~
thanks all of my friend in 5A6 giving a lot of fun, sad, fight, argue, pinch akilo ,alumba and love?
lol
haha
really thanks to my friend
i feel this time is my 1st time say thank you to 5A6

5A6, I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Wai yee said...

lol....u write til so
sad o...haha...anyway wish all the 5A6 member all the best..

我的生活 said...

i love 5A6 too...
^-^