Sunday, November 7, 2010

waiting tomorrow

i'm waiting for tomorrow..
i don't know what will happen tomorrow..
but
i have a feeling
teacher will take action to me..
and
somebody will see by using other kind of eyesides?
so what
i don't care..
i don't know they will talk about the topic during assembly..
i feel don't want to school tomorrow..
if they talk about that
wasting my time at assembly
=.=
whatever la..
just one time
and
tomorrow is the last assembly for me in this year
study one more week
will start my holiday and tuition marathon

anyway
thanks for everybody gossip about me..
although i don't like you all gossip about the false statement..
but
it's okay..
for ZS
just shut your mouth and stop comment about it..
everybody has different thinking..
why you think you're the only right and i'm the only wrong who did wrong?
did you see what i did?
did you know everything
if you don't know
please shut up..
i just have to warning you..
next time please
shut up your mouth..
if you want to open your mouth
please think before you comment.
don't learn from somebody..
i'm disappointed to you..
how you be my pengerusi
oh my god..
don't ever make me scold by using vulgar word..
i don't like use it unless you make me damn angry..

CK
i know you love senior so much?
so what?
do you know?
many members in lower six quite hate you?
i never told you
because you're my friend
but
since you make me damn angry..
now i tell you..
i hope you will change your attitude..
because many member in lower six dislike you..
i know you have a good relation with senior?
but
so what?
they are going graduated..
i don't know you will see my blog or not..
and
you're warning by me too..

i don't know everybody comment what about me
and i don't care.
just don't comment other person who not involved ..
fark off
why you comment my CH?
diu you 996
don't ever make me scold you..
i'm going to sleep
and
i'm waiting tomorrow have any show will happen or not..

No comments: