Wednesday, November 3, 2010

fine...

i'm so suprise because somebody will visit my blog..
anyway
thanks for visit..
and
i heard from my friends somebody spread my blog in FB
please leave the comment to me and advise me..
thanks a lot..
and
do you all need my handphone number?
i will give you and let's advise me la..
really thanks a lot for advise me la..
if you don't know what the thing happened..
please don't leave any comment..
don't by hearing other people gossip about the not truth information about the things?
really so disappointed la..
walao eh..
anyway
now
become i speechless
because i feel disappointed to you all..
okay?
you can don't respect me
because
i know i never respect senior
fine..
i never call you respect me too..
what for you wrote i need your respect

please
just shut up your bloody mouth if you don't know everything
okay?
leave what the comment if you like at your friend's facebook profile
fine la..
i won't see about it and i no interesting at all
okay?
if you wanna know who's wrong..
please ask B5 or B6 student la..
if know the truth thing only make the conclusion..
especially
somebody la..
i heard my friends said you all leave so nice comment
and support here support that
i doesn't mean i never respect teacher
i like the teacher the most
but
if you scold by teacher without a good reason..
will you respect the teacher?
you never do wrong anything and scold by teacher
you will song ah?
come..
let me scold me without any reason
well la..
nothing to do..

seriously
you feel disappointed of my attitude
and i feel disappointed of your attitude and you mind
what's your mind thinking?
do a conclusion without get any real information..

1 comment:

♫♬∮♪ Nymphie AZuRe™ ♪∮♬♫ said...

I never angry at you. I look so serious? Hmm... u judge me wrongly..haha. dUN wry.. im fine.. its not a big deal... take it as a joke though.