Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tutorial class marathon

i'm started my school holiday
and
i will face tutorial class marathon soon..
i hope i can study smart but not smart hard during tutorial class.
i will be serious..
i'm only left one month to study all the things and it's my turn to face stpm
i did a bad result in my final exam..
because i never do revision?
maybe this is excuse..
or
maybe i don't know at all
this is the bad excuse..
i admire my classmate Ng Chee Hong..
he is the best in study
he has a lot of good teknik in study..
he can do well economic and account although he has no basic..
oh my god..
what the hell
jealous la..
haha
whatever
i also will study smart..
blek..
he do every exercises at least two times..
how free is him
i don't know why he has a lot of time to do so..
he can manage his time to do everything
social
study
chit-chat
play
eat
online
and so on..
how perfect is you..
my god..
i'm trying to learn from you..
but
you don't want teach me the way (joke)
haha
whatever
anyway
i'm senior now..
lol
but
i won't say i'm senior la..
since i don't like senior
so i won't be senior
i'm welcome lower six join form 6
=D
don't scare about me
hehe

to my classmate
do well during holiday
i know all of you have a lot of tutorial class same as me..
take care ya~

1 comment:

♫♬∮♪ Nymphie AZuRe™ ♪∮♬♫ said...

im not perfect. u jus see the good surface of me, inside leh.. jus like i did 3rd time for rekod tak lengkap jus now. stpm 2009 i also not balance LOL, then i correct. So long din do, rush adi. So, must always practice. Jiayou, i've no techniques but swee ching have haha. My technique is only study consistenly. xD