Friday, November 5, 2010

no need your respect

attention to all my friends especially who elder than me one year and study at stk..
those think there are senior for lower six
you can respect anybody except me
i just can warning you..
i no need your respect at all..
honestly
i never respect any senior except kang kai and wendy
okay?
i don't like you all because all of you thought you are senior?
just shut up if you meet me..
no need to talk with me
no need to respect me
and
don't you try to gossip about me..
cause i never gossip about you all..
for me
all of you just transparent...
what for i need your respect
something was happenned on tuesday
and
many people comment about me..
fine ..
what have to comment about me?
you are maid?
have to take care me?
i no need your advise..
no need at all..
i mention again
no need respect me at all although just have last two weeks..
i admit i have never respect you all..
so?
this is my attitute..
i don't like people who are arrogant?
do you feel you are arrogant at STK when be a senior?
do you feel you are arrogant at STK when OW was held?
what for you have a arrogant attitude
and
i just can tell you..
all the attitude just learn from you all..
because of your attitude..
we complaint to newspaper
because of your attitude
we feel beh song during OW
because of your attitude
you make me feel Antipathy to you..

anyway..
i will set my blog as private until holiday ..
maybe you feel i will have a bad life at STK
after i argue with teacher
i will say no
i can comfirm
i feel i will have a better life in STK
i damn care about all the comment that you posted..
all of you get the wrong information from the teacher
what for don't you get information from student b5 or b6?
because of the comment..
i feel more disappointed to all of you..
you said education fail?
why don't ever complaint yourself?
complaint you are inmature
you never know how to do a good decision..
you only will believe teacher?
are the teacher always will be right?
teacher just a human being..
will do something wrong too
anybody will do wrong thing include god..
i just can tell you..
you are the wrong..
and
education fail
because of you..
elder than me and make a stupid conclusion?
LOL

No comments: