Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good adviser...

i have meet a good adviser..
koh kang kai
haha
he told me many things about high school..
i feel he really kind and helpful..
he treat me as normal although many people feel i did wrong to teacher
lolz
whatever
i know stk form 6 teacher are powerful
but
i really no idea..
and
i never scare before..
i know i'm too stubborn..
but
what can i do?
the only comment i do is..
i won't let anybody scold me without reason
this is my rules
okay la
well

finish lower six life soon
i'm started study all the subjects from yesterday
study slowly
and
try to understand all the things
i know i have no any time during holiday
i have no any holiday
because
when school start holiday
and
i also have to start tuition marathon
i hope i can make myself well during tuition marathon
won't fall sick
cause
my health sucks
easily get sick
hehe

and
i have to on-diet..
i'm fat now..
oh my god
i keep complaint to myself..
and
i will start to control my food
don't eat too full when my every meal
hehe
try to decrease my weight
aboden no handsome liao neh~~
haha
later nobody want me liao
haha
whatever
i will control my food
hehe

1 comment:

Koh Kangkai said...

haha... feel so surprise u will posted my name in this post.. haha.. erm actually im also feel that u hav made something wrong there.. lucky the teacher leave this case, didnt take it serious.. no matter how it is, i hope it wont happen anymore when you are upper 6... good luck and all the best..