Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hardworking Mode but ...

now...
i'm in hardworking mode..
hehe..
hope i no more sleeping in class during teacher teaching~
hope i complete all my homework and notes start from today
i have enough rest in these three month~
now..
i will start be hardworking liao..

sian..
i will seldom online
because i have not enough time to complete all my things..
i enjoy my form 6 life although form 6's life busy..
i prefer form 6 but not college
don't know why
maybe i am poor la..
can't blame me la..
right?
i don't know what can i write in my blog..
erm
let's share my form 6 life..
my class is 6b5
have a lot clever student..
and have a lot of good teacher..
and they make us more stupid because they too clever
can't match with us and we not suitable for them..
anyway..
i will stick with tuition.
study hard when tutorial class..
my account tutor was under the weather.
she done her operation..
and i wish her can faster recover ..
i love her so much..
~
xixi

yesterday..
i scolded by someone and she make me bo song until now..
i don't know what happenned to her..
i just can say..
Fill in the blank
~
damn angry de lor..
whatever lor..
i admit i'm narrow -minded..
but..
in certain cases only..
whatever de la..
i hope everybody don't make me drive up the wall when i'm bad mood..
i will fuck you 996...
don't provoke me when i 'm in bad mood
damn...

No comments: