Wednesday, August 25, 2010

please behave yourself

damn shit
i don't know why u will become like this..
anyway..
i and my friend bo song your attitute now..
i know maybe we are enemy now
but
you should not treat me as this too
and my friend is compliant about you..
i don't know what i did before..
i'm ensure that was not my fault
so you should don't blame me anymore
and
please respect my friend
damn shit you..
your r a good person when i know you..
but now
u become this..
i don't know what response should i give
but
i just want to tell you
i beh song now
fuck again?

this few days
i at school become rude+ rude
not i want to use vulgar language..
but
really many things make me drive up the wall ..
whatever
i will try to avoid this kind of things happen in school
well
my classmate feel shocked when they heard i scold..
they did not know me well.
that's why
most of them just know me this year
whatever la.
my voice is big..
but..
i'm not angry as u think..
=.=
especially jimmy
lol
i really not angry.
i just beh song
hahahah
whatever la...
^^
keep it touch
i love you
jimmy NG CHEE HONG =D

No comments: