Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Going to Sick

oh yeah..
congratulation to me..
i'm going to sick
=.=
i'm not take care of my body..
because
i like to eat
=.=
i admit i very tam jia lor..
haha
what can i do?
lolz

anyway
i will take care de la..
don't worry.
i don't like to sick because i don't like the feeling
i love sick because i can become slim when i sick
haha
am i stupid?
lol

seriously
now i love my class so much
i knew a lot of friend in my class.
especially jimmy.
haha
he is the one good guy that i meet
haha
seriously
i scare i will love him
because i like his smile..
that is sooo sweet lar..
haha
he also a helpful guy..
hehe
whatever la..

i don't know when will i start to talk with one of my classmate
we start argue since two weeks ago

until now
we have not chit-chat since two weeks ago
anyway
i'm be accustomed to it..
xixi
whatever la..
i hope we can have our happy life la..
wish u too la..
keke..

nowadays
i start concentrate on my homework and study..
i try to complete all the homework..
hehe
and try to don't sleep in class..
concentrate what teacher is teach in class lor.
i hope i can get a good result in stpm la..
but
i'm worry about my MUET
because
my english is weak
anybody can help me?
aduh~

No comments: