Thursday, July 29, 2010

it has been a long time seen i last saw you~

ermmm
blog~
it has been a long time seen i last saw you..
i didn't update my blog for two weeks
i feel very busy and tired during form 6 life
=.=
school teacher don't know teaching what
so..
i bring pillow to school and sleep
i'm ex joson..
a pig..
i never ever try so tired before..
next month..
i will off my work one month
because of tuition
sunday~
9 to 11
i hope i can complete my homework as many as possible..
i don't know what teacher teaching.
for every subject
i'm blur~
except account
at least i know 50% la?
and math s going to hell
because of the teacher
i feel she dislike our class because 6b5 are too crowded~
what can do?
we like math
and
teach student is your job
i hope you can teach us with nicely but not using another kind of attitude to teach us
i feel 6b5 student know what am i talking la..
walao..
whatever la
i will seldom online because of i have not enough time to online and i need enough sleep to save my energy..
i don't want let my life tired..
sleep is important to me..

No comments: