Thursday, April 8, 2010

Small gathering?

yesterday
i was recieved smalleft message which was inform small gathering will held on today
it's true?
i don't know how many person will join..
but
my feeling tell me it will be unsuccessfull
=.=
lolz
anyway
i will go there if many member join..

i'm going start my school life next month
i decide study form 6
mostly study at high school..
i don't know what will happen to me in high school
but
i hope everything will go smooth..
hope know new friends at there
but
i don't want be gay
sad de..
all boy
less girl
what can i do?
oh my god
i don't want be gay

my baby shin also will start her university life at UCSI this month..
i believe we will very meet each other de..
baby..
must miss me although u r busy lor..
don't forget me lor..
i know study important to you..
but
i also important de ma
hehe

finish spm.
everything change..
everything feel stress
some of friends started their study
no chance to hang out..
hard to gathering..
i know hard to hang out
but
i won't forget all of 5A6(2009) members
especially...
my gang la
wakakak =)

2 comments:

St3lla said...

so bad...
i didnt gt the message...

b3ng92 said...

ya lo me too...
dont want be gay??adui,so many ppl study,sure wil bcome gay de meh