Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New JJ

yesterday quite early finish my back..
i around 2.45 reached home
it was earlier for me..
because
everyday also need 3.30 only finish my work..
when i reached home..
i straight message baby shin for give her a suprise
cause
i was back early
hehe
after half an hour..
baby shin only reply me..
hehe
and ask me wanna go New JJ or not..
i feel so suprise when she called me go new JJ
hehe
feel suprise and happy..
we went there around 4.30 lor..
hehe
and we started shopping
we bought a jacket..
our lunch?sushi..
and..
we went to circus play..
hehe
1st time go circus play with my baby shin

baby..
i don't know what happen to you leh..
make me so worry when i see u post the things in your blog..
argh~
feel worry worry and worry..
i hope i can know the answer now..
but darling still sleeping..
never mind la dar
i will know the answer after i finish my work..
i miss u
i miss u very much
don't make me worry le..
love you..
baby shin
the only you

No comments: